Thursday, October 10, 2019

Someone's getting older... but happily with an Apple torte a la Mariska


Envelop to Rich's Birthday Card. FYI: Saturday, October 12 is the official day! 

I'm not a big celebration guy. I like other people's birthdays and other people's Christmases... but I can easily skip my own. Last night, however, the boys and Connie celebrated "Bailey" with an Apple torte with a recipe from Sebino's mom, Mariska. Delicious. Sadly, Bailey didn't get any! 

Late on Wednesday night after Guido returned from the winning soccer match... 
Sebino helping Connie make the torte while Guido was off winning a soccer game! 






Unhappy Bailey... No Apple Torte for You! 







2 comments:

Final Post: Farewell

March 16, 2020– Day #1 of Coronavirus & final hike– Black Mountain of Maine –Click photo to enlarge– The house is quiet. My fan...